Natalie Sisson, aka the Suitcase Entrepreneur, is bicycling nearly 4,000 miles this March from Kenya to South Africa for a great cause:
Natalie needs our help to raise $10,000 for WomenWin.org — a wonderful nonprofit organization on a mission to empower young girls to have the social and political rights they deserve in life through sport, athletics and physical education.
To support Natalie:
● Donate directly to the cause (for as little as $13!)
● Get your own Human Powered Awesome T-Shirt ($40, with 50% proceeds to the cause!)
● Read more on The Ride of My Life at SuitcaseEntrepreneur.com
I love Natalie’s mission. She’s the exemplification of a true leader, combining her personal passions, physical abilities and her gratitude to raise money for an amazing cause.
This is exactly what I talk about in Lead Without Followers about “making giving your own” and it’s a natural, effortless source of fuel for your inner leader.
And finally, some takeaway questions for you to ponder on this debut of Social Good Friday on DaveUrsillo.com:
- How do you make giving “your own”?
- What cause do you feel a special connection to that you could personally “adopt” and help support?
Rock steady, happy Friday, and enjoy your weekend!