Natalie Sisson, aka the Suitcase Entrepreneur, is bicycling nearly 4,000 miles this March from Kenya to South Africa for a great cause:
Natalie needs our help to raise $10,000 for WomenWin.org — a wonderful nonprofit organization on a mission to empower young girls to have the social and political rights they deserve in life through sport, athletics and physical education.
To support Natalie:
● Donate directly to the cause (for as little as $13!)
● Get your own Human Powered Awesome T-Shirt ($40, with 50% proceeds to the cause!)
● Read more on The Ride of My Life at SuitcaseEntrepreneur.com
I love Natalie’s mission. She’s the exemplification of a true leader, combining her personal passions, physical abilities and her gratitude to raise money for an amazing cause.
And finally, some takeaway questions for you to ponder on this debut of Social Good Friday on DaveUrsillo.com:
- How do you make giving “your own”?
- What cause do you feel a special connection to that you could personally “adopt” and help support?
Rock steady, happy Friday, and enjoy your weekend!