Ever dream of standing atop Machu Picchu?
How would you like to visit the renowned world wonder… with new friends who dig mindfulness, vacationing with meaning, and experiencing true local culture?
Add to that a nourishing daily mindfulness regime… and you have our latest retreat!
Personal Myth, Mindfulness, Machu Picchu 2018
You’re invited to join me and my co-host, Kate Marolt, and a cohort of 20 cool-consciencious fellow travelers as we venture into the heart of the ancient Incan empire to rewrite our personal mythology, embrace powerful daily mindfulness practices, and journey to the world wonder of Machu Picchu!
(Bucket list, anyone?!)
From January 27 to February 3, 2018, you’ll spend 8 days and 7 nights in the mythic Sacred Valley of Peru (outside of Cusco, the former capital city of the Inca).
Tickets start at just $2,200 (compared to some others which can run you $3,800) but spaces are limited.
Full event details, ticket information, and how to reserve your space are all here.
You’ll set up camp in eco-friendly bungalows in the lush valley on a quaint, family owned and operated yoga center for…
- Morning meditations against the snow-capped Andes mountains in the distance
- Daily guided journaling sessions to capture self-awareness, document your adventures, and write the story of the life you WANT to live
- Playful and nurturing yoga sessions every day to expand our bodies and minds
- 3 amazing organic meals daily, prepared on site in the style of traditional Peruvian fare!
- Includes 3 inspiring adventures into the Peruvian countryside to meet locals, experience the Quechua language, stand in the ruins of the ancient Inca people, and yes, pilgrammage to Machu Picchu!
Find the full details on the retreat, how many spaces are remaining, what else is included, plus Frequently Asked Questions, here.
See you in Peru next January!