Mike Vardy helps people stop “doing” productive and start “being” productive by developing practical and tactical approaches to work and life.
The satirist-turned-productivity-advocate isn’t your usual “productivity guru.”
Mike says, “You can do anything, but not everything.”
Mike opens up to help you become more productive in your writing and creative journeys. He advises members on how pick and choose their creative products with confidence, while starting to produce work to their fullest abilities.
The interview free to stream, so tune in to listen below!
Listen: You Can Do Anything (Not Everything)
As You Listen…
- What are some strategies Mike suggests for writing productively?
- What kind of approach or mindset might you use to switch into more productive creation?
- What’s the difference between a “time-based mindset” and a “task-based mindset”?
- How Mike went from manager at Costco to a TEDx speaker and productivity guru
- Why creatives need to be confident and clear in their decision-making
- How to next year can be your best year ever (i.e., you should “start” in February)
Tune in to learn this, and more!